At 10:00 our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Tbilisi. You will drive towards Sighnaghi.
Arrival in Sighnaghi at 12:00. Sighnaghi is city of wine and love, as it is being called in recent years, is very much appealing to those who are tired of rush and hustle, and like everything lovely, cute and small. Walking through Sighnaghi, you might feel like in Italy – the architecture is pretty similar to small Italian towns. Lunch in Sighnaghi, at Pheasant’s Tears Restaurant.
At 14:30 you will transfer to Tsinandali. Arrival at Aleksandre Chavchavadze House Museum in Tsinandali at 15:45. Museum is located in the palace of the well-known Georgian poet, where one can see objects representing both the poet’s life and creative work. Wine tasting. (4 Varieties of wine and Chacha)
Then at 17:45 you will transfer to Telavi. Arrival in Telavi, the historical and administrational center of Kakheti region at 18:00.Visit Batonistsikhe (17-18th century) castle inside the city with the palace of the king Erekle the 2nd. Transfer from Telavi to Tbilisi at 20:00. Arrival in Tbilisi at 22:00.
- 10:00 – Transfer from Tbilisi to Sighnaghi
- 12:00 – Arrival in Sighnaghi, City Tour, Lunch
- 14:30 – Transfer from Sighnaghi to Tsinandali
- 15:45 – Arrival in Aleksandre Chavchavadze House Museum in Tsinandali
- 17:45 – Transfer from Tsinandali to Telavi
- 18:00 – Arrival in Telavi
- 20:00 – Transfer from Telavi to Tbilisi
- 22:00 – Arrival in Tbilisi
|Price Per Person (Group of 4 Persons)||85 USD|
|Price Per Persons (Group of 6 Person)||75 USD|
|Price Per Person (Group of 20 Person)||55 USD|
- Guiding Service
- Wine Tasting
- Entrance Fee